Tuesday, April 10, 2012

music therapy on the radio

I'm really excited about an opportunity I have this evening:  tonight, from 6-6:30pm EST, I'll be a guest on the radio program Dr. On Call.  It airs on WSCH 99.3 The Eagle out of Lawrenceburg, Indiana, and is hosted by Dr. Marcus Cobb of Spine and Neuromuscular Associates of SEI.  If you're unable to receive the signal, you can listen live online here.  An audio recording of the show will be made available in the coming weeks, as well. 
During the half hour, I'll be explaining the profession of music therapy, hitting on three main points: What music therapy is, Who a music therapist is, and How services may be made available and beneficial to those receiving the service.  Based upon my experience, the special needs population will be highlighted.  There may also be a live example or two thrown in!  Hope you're able to tune in : )