Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Whole New Decade

So, friends...yesterday I turned 30.  3-0! No longer a 20-something.  I  have been told multiple times [because, honestly, I'm not thrilled about this change yet], that age is a state of mind, not a number...which I am thankful to be reminded of, because I still feel like an early twenty-year-old, even though I have a brand new first number to get used to! 
With this, I thought that I would give you a present for my birthday.  A few of my kiddos have been working hard on numbers, specifically counting by different intervals:  2's, 5's, and 10's.  Since I'm at a new 10-year mark, I'm sharing a "Count by 10's" little ditty with you.  You can hop over to my Bandcamp page and download the mp3, sans charge.  Celebrate!
I am proud of and, again, thankful for all that I have accomplished and been presented in during my last decade [see- that just sounds weird!]...and although I'm not taking this change quite in stride yet, am very excited to see what the next 10 years brings-  and I look forward to sharing it with you : )